Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Of The Most Unique Books I've Read

                                    


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #105: Top ten unique books that exist in my read or TBR list! I consider them unique mostly because I haven't read anything similar to other titles or because I enjoyed them so much, that in some cases, I couldn't even write a review.


10: Uprooted by Naomi Novik: A tale with unique elements and with a touch of favorite themes. I've never read something similar before.




9: The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova: A steampunk fantasy with Dragons and mystery. Very unique and very exciting!





8: The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry: Despite some negative reviews, still this little gem made my heart break with the almost impossible romance and the hidden truths.




7: A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet: I always wanted a New Adult book focused on Greek mythology. The world building in this one and the protagonists have everything I enjoy in a good fantasy!




6: A Soul to take by Emily Taylor: One of the best surprises for 2017, ASTT is a unique blend of demons, technology and post modern Victorian-esqe world building.




5: A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray: Maybe one of the best sci-fi series? Because I've never read about dimension jumping before, neither have I enjoyed these characters and the feelings they gave me.




4: The Untold Tale by J.M. Frey: Just go and read the book will you? I'm pretty sure you'll rethink before wanting to jump headstrong into any book by Sarah J. Maas after this beauty.




3: The Next Together by Lauren James: Reincarnation, love and sci-fi blend beautifully here. A favorite read too!




2: The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore: A unique tale of magical realism, love, hate, crows and mermaids!




1: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: Hands down, the best unique book I can think. The descriptions, the characters, the ENDING, everything in this story are amazing!





What about you?




No comments